Documents and links
Logos, branding and communications
- View Entomology’s Logos and branding page to see commonly used logos, colors and other MSU brand tools for you to use.
- Visit The MSU Brand website for much more resources available to you.
- MSU Academics Communications Toolkit: Why you should communicate beyond journals and peers and how to do it.
Reservation calendars (for the Center for Integrated Plant Systems)
Reserve space with these links to calendars:
- CIPS Insectary reservation site
- CIPS conference room reservation site. This calendar is only accessible in the CIPS building on computers connected to the wired Ethernet network.
Seminars are at 4 p.m. on Mondays in Room 244 Natural Sciences, unless otherwise noted. Snacks are provided at 3:45 pm. See currently scheduled seminars in the events section of this website. Come join the Department and learn about a broad range of topics relevant for entomologists.
A few reminders:
- Timesheets are due on the listed due date by 5 p.m. Timesheets turned in late will be processed in the following pay period.
- Students and Temporary Employees must have their time accounted for and recorded accurately.
- Timesheets must be signed in ink; electronic and pencil signatures will not be accepted.
- Any time beyond 40 hours per week must be paid at time and a half. Banking hours to avoid overtime pay is unallowed. Students can only work 29 hours per week while classes are in session.
- Please make sure students and temps are recording their correct accounts and sub-accounts on time sheets. Timesheets without an account number listed will not be accepted.
- Minutes need to be converted to the tenths when recording total minutes worked per day. Minutes to tenths conversion sheet.