Drs. Walt Pett and Chris DiFonzo advise all undergraduate students in our undergraduate degree program. They are happy to respond via email or phone:
Dr. Walter Pett
Dr. Christina DiFonzo
Graduate degree advising
Graduate students work primarily with their major professor for their advising needs. Questions on policies and procedures regarding graduate degree programs can be directed to Dr. Suzanne Thiem, Entomology’s Graduate Program Director, or Heather Lenartson-Kluge, Entomology’s Graduate/Undergraduate Secretary.
Graduate Program Director
Dr. Suzanne Thiem
- Student handbook: Guide to Graduate Study
- Financial aid
- Housing tuition, fees and calculator
- Graduate and Undergraduate Entomology Student Society (GUESS)
- Time sheets for student employees:
- Computer support (College of Natural Sciences) - Submit a ticket for department computer questions or problems
- Entomological Society of America
MSU Entomology supports cultivating a safe and inclusive campus community that is free of sex discrimination, sexual harassment, and sexual violence. For resources, making a report or to understand policies, see the MSU Title IX website.